The Online Professional Certificates in Nutrition, Fitness, and Health are a collaboration between Educational Fitness Solutions, the College-University Partners Network™, industry experts, instructors, internship affiliates, board members, and national organizations. These innovative, Web-based certificate programs provide an interactive educational experience that will allow students from around the world to fit courses into their busy work and home schedules. Student's can go on-line wherever they are, and complete a certificate in three to five months depending on the certificate program, or up to two years if necessary. The following online certificates are available:
Certificates in Fitness
|Certificates in Nutrition|
- National Posture Institute's Certified Posture Specialist Program
- National Posture Institute's Certified Resistance Training Program
- The Esmonde Technique
The cost of each required course in a certificate program is $249, and $299 for each optional field internship course. Material costs are separate, and can be found under the certificate program registration links.
Who Should Attend?
- Fitness professionals from all fields
- Individuals seeking a new career as a health/fitness professional
- Allied health and medical professionals including physical therapists, RD's, athletic trainers, nurses, physicians, chiropractors, and wellness consultants seeking advanced education, CECs/CEUs, or new career opportunities
- Companies that require the certificate programs as a professional development program for employees to achieve key business goals, career objectives, and skills to advance beyond entry-level position.
Certificate Program Benefits
Program Coordinators - Our certificate program coordinators are leading experts, national presenters, and instructors in the health and fitness industry that will support their students and will serve as valuable resources and mentors.
Instructor Guidance– You benefit from ongoing guidance, instruction, and interaction from instructors who hold either a master's or doctoral degree in exercise physiology,
kinesiology, biomechanics, physical therapy, nutrition, or other exercise
science related fields.
Practical Field Internship Elective Course - One of the unique benefits of several of our certificate programs is the opportunity for you to practice your skills in a health and fitness setting through an optional field internship course.
A Complete Learning Experience - Courses are designed to enhance interaction between instructors and students. Chat rooms, discussion questions, email, and the phone are used to facilitate discussions. Courses may include the use of supplemental materials such as video/audio tapes, DVDs, and CDs. Team and individual projects and small group discussions are used to help students share their teaching, educational, and professional experiences with each other as part of the learning process.
National Organizations-Many of the nation's leading health and fitness organizations have partnered to provide students with educational, membership, and national certification exam opportunities. For a complete list of our partnered organizations, click here.
Obtain Continuing Education
Credits/Units (CEC’s/CEU’s) - Courses will provide advanced education and CEC's or CEU's, for personal trainers, group fitness
instructors, physical therapists, RD's, athletic trainers, nurses, and
chiropractors seeking recertification or career
advancement. The following organizations have recognized our programs for continuing education credits/units:
● National Posture Institute (NPI)
● American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
● National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
● International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
● Health and Fitness Professionals Association (HFPA)
● National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
● National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
● National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)
● Senior Fitness Association (SFA)
● The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), the credentialing agency for American Dietetic Association (ADA)